Top of Form
DAVID T. MABOWE
Los Angeles City College, CA June 1990
· Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts
California State University-Los Angeles, CA, September 1997
· Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
National Computer Training, Los Angeles, CA August 1998
· Certificate, MS-WORD/EXCEL
Watts Learning Center Charter School, Los Angeles, CA August 1998-Present
· Taught elementary school (grades K/1st, 2nd, & 4th) in self-contained classes.
· Provided inner city students with a world class education
· Worked hand-in-hand with parents and community leaders
· Contributed substantially to the school’s high Academic Performance Index (APL) score.
Learning for life, Sherman Oaks, CA, October 1990-June 1993
· Taught inner city students a hands-on program developing leadership, self-esteem and team building skills.
· Developed monthly lesson planners and organized field trips.
· Pioneered the program in West Los Angeles schools.
Boy Scouts of America, Lake Arrowhead, CA, June 1990-August 1990
· Coordinated day-to-day activities for the scout camps.
· Trained youth leadership skills and achievement qualities.
· Resolved moral problems related to campers.
· Received good evaluations.
Shaluza Boot Dancers, Los Angeles, CA, September 1989-present
· Managed and directed a dance company.
· Publicized the group through the internet, mass mailing, and other performing arts networks.
· Extensive client interaction including producers, directors, community activists and student representatives.
· Coordinated rehearsals and negotiated approximately four performances a month.
Bottom of Form