Welcome to Watts Learning Center Charter Middle School
News and Announcements
If you would like more information about our program, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at
- FNS Civil Rights Fact Sheet
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
- Civil Rights and Complaint Procedures for Child Nutrition Program
- "And Justice for All" Statement
- National School Lunch Program Media Release
In partnership with
WLCCMS is committed to serving healthy meals at appropriate times and ensuring students have adequate time to eat. To that end:
❖ Breakfast will be served in the classroom daily during student’s advisory class.
❖ Lunch will be scheduled in the middle of the day for a 35 minute period.
❖ School bathrooms are open during the school day to provide students with ready access for hand-washing prior to eating.